Sussex County Health Coalition selected the winners for the #MyReasonWhyDE Art Challenge contest and awarded $1800 in prizes.
The #MyReasonWhyDE Art Challenge was designed to involve children, from Kindergarten through High School, to educate the nation’s youth on the dangers of substance abuse. The art contest is an activity that not only helps to ensure the health and well-being of our residents but also goes a long way toward maintaining a positive public perception of your property and community.
Over 100 entries were judged on the artist’s ability to create a submission with the contest theme. The general purpose of the program is to promote a world without substance use from the perspective of the artist.
- Dayanara Flores, McKean High School
- Selina Mosley, Phyllis Wheatley
- Adrianna Mosley, Woodbridge Middle
- Jaidence Thomas, Lulu Ross
- Aiden White, Mispillion
- Marshay Brown, Milford Central
- Tylashia Davis, Mispillion
- Raalyn Mosley, Banneker
- Maliyah Mosley, Phyllis Wheatley
- Kathaleen Sledge, Milford High
- Darek Austin, Lake Forest East
- ma’Syah Davis, Mispillion
- Avion Ratinquz, Milford High
- Jasmin Sauce, McKean High School
- Briella Stone, Mispillion