Our Mission To assist local businesses in promoting health and wellness amongst their employees and employees’ families.
To form a system of prevention and health support in the business community that is comprehensive, organized, value based, cost effective and sustainable.
To be eligible for this program, you must be an employee of one of the worksite wellness locations. Community members that are not employed by one of the locations may still take part in the activities but must pay a fee if applicable.
Participating Businesses and Vendors
- City of Seaford
- First State Community Action
- Hooper’s Landing Golf Course
- Hungry Howie’s of Seaford
- Indian River School District
- Nanticoke Health Services
- Rita’s of Seaford
- Seaford Health Mart, Pharmacy
- Seaford School District
- Subway of Seaford
- Sussex Academy & Aqua Center
- Telamon Corporation
- Western Sussex Boys & Girls Club
- Woodbridge School District
Is your business interested in becoming a part of the Worksite Wellness Program?