- Health Committee
This Committee positively impacts and promotes healthy outcomes for children and families through collaboration with key health community partners.
- Youth Engagement / Serving Organizations Committee - YESO
This is a proactive Committee that will engage, empower, and educate youth engagement and youth-serving organizations and the communities they serve.
- Sussex Early Childhood Council / Earluy Learning Action Team - SECC/ELAT
- This committee identifies the specific needs of young children in the community and collaborates with key partners to provide support through training, education, and shared resources.
- Behavioral Health Task Group - BHTG
BHTG is focused on providing education, service expansion, and advocacy to ensure that adults and children have access to quality mental and behavioral health services in Sussex County.
- Economic Mobility Task Force - Formerly known as Sussex Success
This Committee coordinates efforts to connect key service providers that assist individuals and families towards economic mobility through employability, financial empowerment, and support services.
- Drug Free Communities
This Committee positively impacts and promotes a drug-free community for families and helps advocate for Delaware Goes Purple Campaign.
The Sussex County Health Coalition was founded in 2006 in conjunction with Nemours Health and Prevention Services. The Coalition worked to bring the community together around issues concerning our Sussex County children. In recent years, the Coalition’s successes have extended from serving the child to the entire family and the community they live in by focusing on the overall goal of a healthier Sussex County.