Meetings/Event Advisories & Changes
We are recommending that you take advantage of technology – phone, Teams, Skype, etc. -- whenever possible. SCHC staff will be working remotely and will not be in the Georgetown Office.
Be cautious about attending large meetings or public events. Please ask organizers if there are options for call-in or video if you can.
SCHC PLAN for MARCH and APRIL 2020:
As concerns continue to grow, we have made an informed decision to cancel any large meetings planned for March or April and move smaller meetings to a virtual format including Zoom and/or conference calls as appropriate.
SCHC MEETINGS CANCELLED SO FAR:
- Behavioral Health Task Group Meeting scheduled for March 20st, 2020
- “Meet the Funder” Event scheduled for March 25th, 2020
- Quarterly Meeting scheduled for April 23rd, 2020
SCHC MEETINGS TRANSITIONED TO A VIRTUAL FORMAT:
- Board of Directors Meeting scheduled for March 19th, 2020
- Sussex Success Committee Meeting scheduled for March 23rd, 2020
- SECC / ELAT Committee Meeting scheduled for March 24th, 2020
- Health Committee Meeting scheduled for March 25th, 2020
All SCHC meetings scheduled in April will be held virtually.
Zoom links, as well as call in numbers, will be shared for each meeting. SCHC staff is poised ready to offer technical assistant as needed to anyone who needs help accessing these virtual meetings.
Please feel free to send any specific questions about COVID-19 or specific meeting changes to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance or have questions and are not sure who to call, please contact the Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement (DANA) with specific concerns in your ability to serve the community. https://delawarenonprofit.org/